teflon wire, silver plated, 22 AWG hookup wire for sale
Art
2018-05-13 17:07:40 UTC
So sorry, this was meant for the [AD] list.
I bought wire for a special project, which was just canceled.
I have teflon insulated 22 AWG wire, which has silver plated strands (7
X 30 gauge). It's in 50 foot rolls, with various color tracers. Need to
sell, make offer. I have 19 rolls.
Art

Tom Sefranek
2018-05-13 19:03:57 UTC