[PIC]; *** UPDATE*** I2C Communications With A BMP180 Temperature/Pressure/Altitude Sensor
j***@jpes.com
2018-03-22 15:05:30 UTC
All,

I tried the suggestions given to me by the list members, but nothing
worked.
I tried many different variable types, and reading algorithms. Again,
nothing seemed to work.
Finally, in desperation, I decided to try the original method I came up
with which was what I
interpreted the datasheet as saying. Lo and behold, it worked like I
expected it to a week ago.
I don't know what is different. But apparently something is (was)
different.

But, the bottom line is it now works. And it works with the code I
originally wrote. I'll take it.

Thanks to everyone who responded with suggestions. I tried many
different things, and ultimately,
got it working. This list is the best. Again, thank you all.

Regards,

Jim
Bob Blick
2018-03-22 16:50:56 UTC
Just like flipping the USB plug upside down. Sometimes you have to do it twice before it fits :)

Thanks for the update.

Friendly regards,

Bob