[EE] 3 or 4 digit Charliplexed 7-segment display
Dwayne Reid
2017-11-07 01:34:12 UTC
Good day to all.

I've recently purchased some tiny LED digital voltmeters and it looks
like the 3-digit and 4-digit LED displays are Charliplexed - the 4
digit display has only 9 connections.

I'd like to find a source for these displays. I'm okay with driving
Charliplexed LEDs and being able to drive a 4-digit display using
only 9 port pins is very attractive.

Anyone have any idea where to find these?

Many thanks!

dwayne
--
Dwayne Reid <***@planet.eon.net>
Trinity Electronics Systems Ltd Edmonton, AB, CANADA