Nano Flow Cell Stuck... Open Sesame
Tobias Gogolin
2018-02-11 14:01:48 UTC
Hello electronic wizards & family
Those of us who like electric vehicle technology might have heard about a
Nano Flow Cell powered Quant and Quantino 'electric vehicles'
It has been already a few years since these were introduced, and while the
published specs impressed and the cars looked like close to ready for
manufacturing - I sense that there isn't even a project to commercialize
them (if there ever was one?)...
The part of the specs I remember now is 600Wh per liter of chargeable
fluid. I hope that counts as half a liter anolyte and half a liter
catholite... I think it would be extremely competitive and scalable, and
probably at a decent scale much cheaper than Lithium Ion cells!
I can envision this to be optimal in solar yacht catamaran design. And I
consider it a fair challenge to want to build one like that to escape to
water world eventually...
My attempts to contact the Nano Flow Cell company have not resulted in any
answer so far, and I have started to look if I find research universities
or maybe open source projects that do any work on flow cells at all... No
hit so far...
As always there is reason to hope to find some interesting leads in what I
consider a collection of the worlds brightest electron heads :)
Cheers

Tobias
--
„Jetzt war der Augenblick gekommen wo wir denken mussten. Der Augenblick wo
wir aufspringen und entscheiden mußten, wenn wir nicht allmählich so
http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/l