[PIC] Using more than one Ethernet controller
Harold Hallikainen
2018-01-11 00:17:02 UTC
I've never tried to use more than one Ethernet controller on a PIC. I'm
still using the old TCP/IP stack. The functions I call do not have a way
to tell which Ethernet controller I'm talking to. Does the new TCP/IP
stack have a way to use more than one controller at the same time?

Thanks!

Harold
--
FCC Rules Updated Daily at http://www.hallikainen.com
Not sent from an iPhone.

Harold Hallikainen
2018-01-11 15:59:02 UTC
Thanks! I have not yet used the harmony stack. I think the older stack
also supports both wired and wireless, but I don't know if they can run
simultaneously. I've never tried the WiFi code. Can the Harmony stack
support simultaneous operation of two wired Ethernet controllers?

Thanks!

Harold
2018-01-12 12:49:23 UTC
I have not used it either but that is my impression - Several Ethernet (wired or not) can be used together but I am not 100 % sure.