MPLAB Xpress
Harold Hallikainen
2018-09-20 15:31:45 UTC
Anyone using this? I think it's an interesting option. I'm impressed that
it can drive a local debugger. So far, it does not appear to support the
chips that I use.

What I like is that there is a backed up development environment that
others can access. Right now, duplicating the development environment
including applications, libraries, etc. is a pain. Here, we'd all be
working with the one system.

Comments?

Harold
--