[BUY] Looking for a PIC consultant in Poland
Vitaliy Maksimov
2018-04-20 18:22:20 UTC
Hi List,

Long time no see.

My company is looking for a consultant in Poland, for a short-term
assignment. Must be fluent in Polish and English, and have experience with
the Microchip PIC24H family of ICs.

Please respond privately with your resume/CV or company brief. For bonus
points, include your Skype handle.

Referrals much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Vitaliy