[OT]:: Ho Ho Ho - Frame Rate Breakthrough?
RussellMc
2014-12-24 20:31:10 UTC
Most people will be aware of the acoustic breakthrough effect of the GSM
mobile phone system where signals are introduced into audio systems which
are otherwise immune to RF effects. This tends to happen sometimes during a
call, often before a call or occasionally whenever else it seems to feel
like doing it.

I've noticed a similar effect occurring about this time each year over a
period of about 49 hours, depending where on earth you are - but the effect
seems more widespread than the GSM aberration - affecting at least all men
(and so presumably all people) and maybe more than that. Rather than GSM's
annoying brach, brach,... signal this sounds (although I doubt it's
actually an acoustic effect) more like a half heard 'ho ho ho', patter of
many feet (hooves?), tinkling of little bells (more melodic and random -
neither the cathedral nor European cow bell style), and strains of , if the
impression can be conveyed, angelic voices, solicitations of good will,
peace on earth, willings of good to ALL, and, if such can really be really
being conveyed in such ephemeral manner, urgings re universal
brother-sister-childer-hood and unity).
Unfortunately, while there may be a momentary blip, this "event" does not
seem to correlate well with any significant long term or year long
improvement wrt all the bad things that seem to be going down all over?

Has anyone else noted this effect?
How can I build something elecronic to do this.
How much energy would it take to achieve this all day every day all year
long.

Russell McMahon
Ho ho ho.
RussellMc
2016-12-24 10:59:23 UTC
​There it goes again - I see I sent this TWO years ago - how time flies
when you're having fun.
But it was the same last year.

___________

On 25 December 2014 at 08:31, RussellMc <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

_____________

I assume it has something to do with the axial tilt?

Anon - while I'm here - Merry Christmas to all, and to each a good night
(if in relevant time zones, otherwise good-whatever the time in your time
zone is).

Russell McMahon
Ho ho ho.​
http://mailman.mit.edu/m
RussellMc
2017-12-24 18:06:13 UTC
I note that it's 3 years to the day that I wrote the following.
7am December 25th, here at the edge of The Empire and the dawn of each new
day, this seems to be happening again.
Is there no cure?

Regardless, Merry Christmas to all

Russell