[PIC] MPLAB 8 can't find include files
Harold Hallikainen
2018-01-30 04:29:13 UTC
I went to make a one line change in a PIC24 project I last compiled in
October 2017. Hit compile, and it can't find any of the include files.
They ARE there, and the project include paths still look good. The PIC32
project I've been working on most recently still compiles fine.

Ideas????

Thanks!

Harold
--
FCC Rules Updated Daily at http://www.hallikainen.com
Not sent from an iPhone.
Harold Hallikainen
2018-02-01 06:34:17 UTC
Post by Harold Hallikainen
I went to make a one line change in a PIC24 project I last compiled in
October 2017. Hit compile, and it can't find any of the include files.
They ARE there, and the project include paths still look good. The PIC32
project I've been working on most recently still compiles fine.
Ideas????
Thanks!
Harold
The problem turned out to be corrupted date attributes on some of the
source files. The files were there, but gcc reported they were not. When I
did DIR types.h from the command line, I got this:

The parameter is incorrect.
?9 12:57 AM 1,014 types.h
1 File(s) 1,014 bytes
0 Dir(s) 151,437,357,056 bytes free

Opening the file, changing it (like adding a space) then saving it fixed
the date attribute and the compiler was then happy.

Harold