[PIC] Microchip bonus on failure
C. Abney
2018-07-20 17:52:53 UTC
Hahahah! I clicked on a broken link in the news section of Microchips
website...

Never saw a nicer 404:

https://www.microchip.com/404

Be sure to scroll down a bit.
--
If you're in my band you can't have too much of a sense of dignity. --
"Weird Al" Yankovic
RussellMc
2018-07-21 10:42:37 UTC
Post by C. Abney
Hahahah! I clicked on a broken link in the news section of Microchips
website...
https://www.microchip.com/404
Be sure to scroll down a bit.
​But dangerously bad compared to eg the PIC part under extensive discussion
here recently.
Does have power on reset but no brownout detector.
Dangerous if allowed out to play in the real world.
YMMV.

View/change your membership options a
William Westfield
2018-07-21 22:34:33 UTC
[[ATtiny104 dev board]
​But dangerously bad compared to eg the PIC part under extensive discussion here recently.
Does have power on reset but no brownout detector. Dangerous if allowed out to play in the real world.
Nonsense. Has “VCC Level Monitoring” instead. Although it’s documentation looks pretty screwed up…

BillW
http:/