[EE} Relays
David C Brown
2017-12-17 11:51:15 UTC
ISTR in the dim and distant past having seen relays which,are PCB mounting
for the coil but having quick connect terminals, on top of the relay, for
the contacts. Very handy for switching voltages higher than you are happy
to have on the PCB.

I have searched but I think I lack a keyword. Can any one point me in
the right direction?
David C Brown
43 Bings Road
Whaley Bridge
High Peak Phone: 01663 733236
Derbyshire eMail: ***@gmail.com
SK23 7ND web: www.bings-knowle.co.uk/dcb
<http://www.jb.man.ac.uk/~dcb>

*Sent from my etch-a-sketch*
David Duffy (AVD)
2017-12-17 11:59:37 UTC
I've used those before.  On the Mouser site they have separate columns
for coil and contact termination (PCB & QC would be what you're after).
Other suppliers may do similar.
David...
Clint Jay (M6KOX)

Neil
Jason White
2017-12-18 02:34:26 UTC
Cool find Neil, I think I may use that in one of my designs.