[PIC] New Microchip Pic16F18446 - limited free development board.
CDB
2018-03-02 12:39:23 UTC
Microchip are offering for a limited time a free Xpress board containing
the 16F18446 28K Flash RAM 2048 RAM .

http://www.microchip.com/promo/pic16f184xx-product-family

Colin

--

***@btech-online.co.uk

Web presence: www.btech-online.co.uk

Hosted by: www.justhost.com.au

This email is to be considered private if addressed to a named
individual or Personnel Department, and public if addressed to a blog,
forum or news article.

Andries Tip
2018-03-05 08:12:26 UTC
Thanks, Colin,

I haven't been keeping up on the new devices lately. This device could fit in very well in one of our projects. I've just requested the evaluation board.

Thank you for the tip.

Andries

Joao Paulo Nogueira

Sean Breheny
2018-03-06 22:33:03 UTC
I especially like the inclusion of a small programmable logic area in the
chip - and the fact that it can be reconfigured at runtime and appears to
be well documented with regards to the configuration, so you are not stuck
with just one vendor's tools for configuring it.
Ryan O'Connor
2018-03-07 00:03:17 UTC
Excellent, this should give me a chance to get into PIC finally. I hope
they post it to New Zealand, after completing the free registration I just
got a "thank you for registering" message, so I assume it's all manually
processed.

Ryan
Peter